Papaya and sun melon summer fruit drink recipe (repost)
Do you know what I like most about summer (aside from the occasional breezy day)? It's my wild experiments with summer drinks and shakes. I literally use pretty much anything I can think of to create a new flavor for myself. And in my case you will always see two glasses of preparation; why bear the consequences alone? 😛 My mother or my brother either enjoy it or make grimaces, which brings me the test results. If by chance I come across a main recipe; I share it here.
Papaya and sun melon summer fruit drink recipe
Today's summer drink has a sweet and sour taste with a background aroma of ginger. Let's begin.
- salt pepper
- ice cream
- Start by cutting half a portion of a sun melon.
- Start by cutting into larger pieces first. You don't have to be as girly creative as I am. 😛
- Keep cutting to get smaller pieces.
- Remove dust from your blender jar if that hasn't helped you so far. 😛 Transfer the pieces into the glass.
- Get a fresh papaya now. Mine is pretty heavy.
- You know the exercise. Start by cutting the papaya into pieces similar to how you did for the sun melon.
- Transfer this to the mixer as well. Also, add about half or 2/3 of a glass of water.
- It's time to add some peppy flavors to our drink. Squeeze half a lemon into the glass. Be careful not to let the lemon kernels seep into the glass, otherwise they could be churned and then the whole taste becomes tossed.
- Add pepper. I add everything beforehand because I can already feel the taste. You can add after stirring and tasting.
- Add salt. This is an optional step. Follow the command of your taste buds.
- I would like some ginger zing in the corner of my glass so I add some ginger after mashing it. You can add a little of it and if you like the taste adjust the amount as well.
- Now you are ready to press the button on your mixer. Just grab the lid and get started.
Stir until you don't see any large pieces in the drink.
- When you're done, just pour the drink over crushed ice.
- Now just swallow in a corner nowhere to go and ask you to share.: P.
It's quite filling and healthy. You can have it for breakfast with a vegetable toast or as a post workout drink. You can even have it as a snack in these navratras, just don't add salt and it becomes a quick-friendly drink.
Papaya is great for our digestive system. It helps with indigestion, constipation, heartburn, stomach ulcers, etc.
Papaya is very beneficial for people with unusual blood clots in their body because of the presence of an enzyme called fibrin that prevents unnecessary blood clots. It is also said to have an anti-cancer effect.
It regulates body fluids (it's one of the most common problems in the summer season) due to the presence of potassium in good amounts.
And do you know what the biggest advantage is? Bring your ears close .. it will add fewer calories to your body while keeping you cool in summer. Yes, papaya is said to only contain around 40 Kcal per 100 grams.
Sun melon contains vitamin C and beta carotene – things that prevent various diseases from attacking our bodies and also keep our skin looking good. Do you think about the sweetness in the fruit? Natural fructose is never bad; Just try the first half of the day when you are relatively more physically active.
So guys give it a try and let me know if you had a smiley face or an inverted smiley face.
Take care of yourself!