With Christmas around the corner, you can cook something that can help you lose weight instead of gaining weight!
I'm an avid Subway lover, but since I've been on the Paleo diet I've limited myself to the salads. But there is no doubt that they are way too expensive to have too often, so I decided to try a new recipe that I could incorporate similar tastes into. Today I'm going to share the balsamic chicken recipe.
1 kg chicken breast (I used 2 packets of Godrej chicken breast)
Onions: 1 large chopped
Salt to taste
Balsamic dressing: 4 tbsp
Garlic: 10 pods smashed or chopped
Olive oil: 2 tbsp
Butter: 2 tbsp
1. Pour the olive oil into a bowl and add the crushed garlic pods and oregano flakes.
2. Add salt and chopped onions and mix.
3. Add the chicken pieces and marinate them in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or, if possible, overnight.
4. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees for 15 minutes
5. Take a coated pan and grease it with olive oil or cooking oil. Place the chicken pieces in the pan and pour the rest of the sauce over them along with a little olive oil.
6. Place the tray in the oven for 1 hour.
7. After an hour, check that this is done. If so, take the tray out of the oven. Squeeze some lime over it and serve with a salad.
Super easy na? In all honesty, this has to be the easiest chicken recipe ever! You can get the sauce at any major store like Reliance Mart or any store that sells international groceries.
I used chicken breast here, but you can use any part of the chicken too. Chicken wings would taste best! And if you want to make it even tastier, leave the skin on. The crispness adds to the taste.
Try the dish and let us know if it's delicious! If you like that Paleo Diet / Keto Diet: Balsamic Chicken RecipeShare your pictures with us on Instagram. Don't forget to add #iwb #iwbmovement and tag us with @indianweightlossblog as well
You may also want to read these recipes.