At IWB, we want to help our readers and followers stay healthy. Weight loss or not, what we all need is a healthy lifestyle that can help us with our better health goals.
Recently I came across the type of satvik food that suggested reducing grain consumption. They suggest eating cereals and lots of greens with natural sources of fat like coconut in a day. In all honesty, I liked it BUT it hadn't been able to do it religiously. However, I plan to go on a Satvik diet plan during this Navratri festival. I will certainly continue to share how I feel about the Satvik menu, but for today I have a FREE MEAL SCHEDULE for all of you. I am sure this will help fuel your weight loss and journey to good health if you look forward to it.
One of my friends is following a diet that includes foods made without oil. At the same time, you have to forcibly walk for 1.5 hours every day. You do not need to consume wheat or rice during this diet.
It is a weekly diet plan that is created for each week.
First week – Mon to Saturday
You must start the plan on Monday and sincerely follow it through Saturday.
What can you eat
- Vegetable juices,
- Cooked vegetables with a masala of your choice, but without oil.
- You are free to enjoy one regular meal as breakfast at the time of your choice.
Sunday is a treat for your palate. Your treat meal can consist of idli / upma / dosa with coconut chutney.
- Having lunch can be two small jowar / millet roti and any green leafy vegetable.
- dinner can be fruit or moong / chana salad.
Mon through Friday repeat the plan for the first week
- On Saturday You will be following the Sunday diet that you followed for the first week. Well, that means an extra day for your tingly taste buds.
- On Sunday You can include a slice / toast of black bread during breakfast time with either a slice of paneer or an egg white omelette or an egg bhurji. If you have the idli of the previous day left, you are welcome to have two idli. Black bread should be consumed.
- To the Having lunch, You can have any vegetable of your choice with 2 whole grain roti, dal, with salad. You can have brown rice instead of roti.
- The dinner can be 2 pieces of homemade dhoklas or bhel or 2 digestive biscuits.
- dinner must be either fruit or raw salads.
What you cannot compromise with this diet …
- During these two weeks you need to drink 4 liters of water with a few drops of lemon and Himalayan salt.
- Meals should be ready by 7:30 p.m.
- Two and a half cups of milk should be consumed ad libitum throughout the day.
- A 45-minute walk is a must, twice a day.
- Cut the sugar off completely. You can use Sugarfree or no more than 1 teaspoon of brown sugar in a full day.
- Keep an eye on your food portions. Eat small portions like mini meals.
This diet plan should be followed according to the weekly schedule given. You can alternate between the first and second weeks for as long as you want.
We hope you will surely give this Free Weight Loss Diet Meal Plan Try and let us know the results.
Don't forget to check out other free meal plans as well.
Previous articleHow I lost weight
53 years old, writer, painter, educator, menu planner and motivational coach who is always ready to do something new every day. As a couch potato she turned into a fitness freak, packed her free soul from 98 kg to 67 kg and fell in love with life again at the age of 45. Right now, she's a strong advocate for body positivity.