One of the best feelings in the world is the feeling of the little in your body. The mischievous kicks, turns, falls and butterfly movements are very adorable and the women actually miss these wonderful moments after childbirth. What can be more exciting than the news of pregnancy in the life of the new mother and new father? This wonderful journey of pregnancy must go hand in hand with many other factors such as weight gain, changes in the physical structure of women, stress, anxiety, nausea, headache, etc.
The long awaited day has come and finally the little angel / rock star is out of the womb. The celebration would have started in the family. The women are facing a new phase of life called "breastfeeding". The new and mysterious adventure has huge changes in the life of the new mother. Breastfeeding is a very healthy habit that is cultivated around the world because it has numerous health benefits. It is known that milk contains very effective antibodies that can fight viruses or bacteria again. It reduces the risk of allergies or asthma in the child. It can even reduce the sudden death of the baby, which is called "child death syndrome". Breastfeeding is not only pleasant for the baby, but also a very nutritious way to reduce the weight of the new mother.
As we have already discussed, the woman experiences a drastic change in the physical body. The change itself can be noticed from the first trimester; The hormones in the body indicate the breast to prepare for the baby. Because this happy breast becomes softer and less swollen. There may be some small bumps around the nipple. Breast enlargement continues throughout pregnancy. The Breast size during pregnancy is ready to gradually become fuller and bigger.
Some of the breast changes after pregnancy include that the nipples become so bumpy and dark, stretch marks on the breasts and the fading form of symmetry in the breast, painful and sagging breasts. The new mother can see that the breast is getting bigger and bigger every day.
Maintain women's breast size after breastfeeding
Here we focus on how women can maintain their breast size after breastfeeding.
- Yoga and exercise – Can bring the body to an enormous level.
- massage – Massage burns the unwanted fat in the chest.
- Avoid junk food.
- diet – What you eat plays a role in the amount of fat you store in your body.
- Green tea – The breast's fat metabolism is regulated by this consumption.
- ginger – Burns excess fat all over the body.
- linseed – Reduces estrogen levels in the body and helps reduce breast size. Also helps with weight loss.
- protein – The protein mask on the breasts can help return the new cuticle and restore sagging.
- Neem and turmeric – The paste that these ingredients form when applied to the swollen chest has wonderful advantages.
Ayurveda remedies reduce breast size
Ayurveda remedies reduce breast size and release pregnancy hormones much faster than breast reduction pills. The natural remedies are very affordable and non-invasive. The cup size can be maintained by choosing the right cardiovascular exercise. The millennia-old Vedic practice has very surprising advantages to reduce breast size and sagging.
- Shatavari – Reduces breast enlargement very much. The asparagus family suppresses the hormones to get rid of breast enlargement.
- Manjishta – The poison and waste cleaning can rejuvenate the body, which helps to tighten the breasts.
- Neem & turmeric – These two medicinal herbs can, if administered in the required form, wonderfully change the body of women.
Read more – Ayurvedic means to reduce breast size
Yoga reduces breast size
Prayer posture – Pressure on the pectoral muscles while performing this asana can help reduce breast size naturally.
Crescent posture – The Ardha Chakrasana can reduce the breast size steadily and also has a positive effect on weight loss.
Ashtanga yoga exercise – The Bikram yoga exercise has many advantages and can only be carried out with the help of the right practitioner.
The frogs pose – This posture almost mimics a frog posture and this asana can reduce weight and breast size.
Read More – Yoga and breast size reduction exercises
Bench presses, pushups, shrugging shoulders, upright rows, shoulder presses, front front elevations, side elevations, pullovers, muscle building, diagonal pressure, hip displacement, wall press techniques can be a good strength training to build muscle the breasts.
Way to wellbeing
It is highly recommended to take all remedies and exercises from the right doctor to get better results and faster recovery.