In childhood we always heard our mothers tell us not to drink milk after eating papaya and vice versa. The child in me never questioned the why until I recently read how Ayurveda takes up some suitable and not so suitable food combinations.
Types of food intolerance:
In Ayurveda, this is also known as Viruddha Ahara, and some of these types depend on the following factors:
- space – Also referred to as Desha ViruddhaThis food intolerance includes the consumption of strong substances such as alcohol in deserts or oily and cold substances in swampy areas.
- time – This is Kaal Viruddha if you eat cold and dry food in winter and hot and hot substance in summer.
- Dose specific – Consumption of honey and ghee in equal amounts Matra Viruddha.
- Custom specific – If you are used to hot and hot substances and end up eating sweet and cold materials, then it is too Satmya Viruddha.
- Processing dependent – The preparation method can lead to incompatibility Samskara Viruddha. Heating honey or boiling over food to release toxic toxins.
- Depending on the combination – – Samyoga Viruddha would include an example of consuming acidic substances with milk.
- Tastiness dependent – – Hrudaya Viruddha would be if you consume foods that are not pleasant to taste
- Way of cooking – Cooking your meals with rotten vegetables, lousy fuel, or even overcooking or undercooking is part of it Paka Viruddha.
Bad food combinations according to Ayurveda
Wrong food combinations:
Why can't you eat these food combinations!
Fish is not compatible with milk.
Although this is not the case with other milk variants, milk should be avoided in fish. The reason that the fish is hot contradicts the coldness of the milk. Next, it clogs the circulation channels.
Cold milk should not be taken with and or after garlic, basil and radishes, as this can lead to skin diseases.
Milk is not compatible with sour mango, pomegranate and after taking green leafy vegetables.
Honey should not be heated and should not be consumed by people who suffer from excessive heat.
Quark should not be eaten with palm dates.
Ghee, which is kept in bronze dishes for more than ten days, is poisonous
Curd cheese with sweet fruits can cause a cold.
If the water from the cooked rice is not filtered, this can lead to various stomach problems such as indigestion, belching, bloating, etc.
Eating two or more foods from milk is harmful to the liver and leads to digestive problems.
Chicken should not be eaten with curd cheese.
As they say, your body is a temple. With these tips, we are sure that you will continue to treat your body properly.
That was our collection of food combinations that are not healthy. If you know more about such food combinations, let us know in comments.
You are also welcome to read –
Previous articleWhy do you need a Refeed Day? Part 2Next articleForeign superfoods in India – is it worth it?
Devieka is a happy person and a big dub step fan. Really believes in the idea of living life to the fullest and so is on a fitness trip. Fitness mantra – "It's about having fun and not counting calories."