Being healthy doesn't just mean taking care of your body, you have to take care of many more areas of your lifestyle than just your physical body. Today we're going to look at some areas that you may have neglected over the years and how you can start changing all aspects of your health.
So many of you consider a healthy lifestyle in the context of
Lose weight, but there are many other aspects to being healthy that you need
look at. Being healthy doesn't just mean eating right!
I personally think the key to a healthy life is to follow a
healthy lifestyle to give yourself the best chance of avoiding chronic ones
It's easy to neglect taking care of ourselves because when
We are busy and overwhelmed. We just don't seem to find time for it
Take care of us. Self-care prevents "overload burnout" and reduces it
negative effects of stress, therefore it is important for your health.
There is no doubt that eating properly and exercising
Crucial for your body, because it uses enough water.
"Calories in" must therefore be countered with "calories out"
Indeed, making a good selection of foods that are supported by exercise is vital
best care of your body.
You will feel better if you eat and exercise properly.
But to feel good, you have to do more. Have a healthy lifestyle
must be your priority. Take care of your body, but also your mind and
I was a personal trainer and now a life coach
my customers, to create a good balance between all important areas of life.
I also teach them about the importance of wellness
According to the World Health Organization, “Health is a
State of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not only that
Absence of illness or ailment. “In other words, your health is about a lot
more than physical complaints – it's also about emotional and social fitness.
"The natural healing power in each of us is the greatest power to get well." ~ Hippocrates
The best way to look at all aspects of a healthy lifestyle
your well-being must be taken into account.
Wellness is an active process to become aware of it and
Make decisions for a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than
disease free it is a dynamic process of change and growth.
Definition of wellness
"… A state of complete physical, mental and social
Well-being and not just the absence of illnesses or ailments. " The world
For us, wellness is an opportunity to actively work towards better development
Health. There are 8 areas that make up wellness and your goal must get one
good balance between everyone.
Eight dimensions of wellbeing
There are eight dimensions of well-being: professional,
emotionally, spiritually, ecologically, financially, physically, socially and
intellectually. Every dimension of well-being is connected to a different one. Everyone
Dimension is equally important for the pursuit of optimal health.
Emotional wellbeing refers to understanding your feelings and feelings
Coping with stress through self-care, relaxation, stress reduction
and the development of internal resources from which you can learn and grow
You have to start with your emotional health. You can't have that
avoided the recent surge in mental health news. In our stressful
Society it has become a serious big problem. We are slowly approaching
the fact that mental wellbeing is as important as physical fitness in
in terms of our overall health. Your state of mind affects everything of yours
Blood pressure on hormones and resting heart rate.
We humans are often exposed to emotions, some
positive, others negative. It is important to your health that you manage yours
Feelings dealing with the negative harmful ones when they show up.
How good is your emotional wellbeing? Check yourself against
- I can ask for help / look for them when I need them.
- I appreciate self-exploration and self-improvement.
- I am able to recognize and manage the different ones
Stressors in my life.
- I have a feeling of fun and laughter.
- I can feel and label my feelings.
- I express my feelings appropriately.
- I have a feeling of control in my life and it is me
able to adapt to changes.
- I can comfort myself or comfort myself when I am
- Others would describe me as emotionally stable.
Environment wellness encourages us to live a lifestyle
that is respectful of our surroundings. This empire encourages us to live
Harmony with the earth by taking measures to protect it. It promotes interaction
with nature and your personal environment.
How good is your ecological well-being? Check yourself
against these statements:
Your environment and the larger global environment matter
Role for your well-being. How you understand it, interact with it and feel it
Impact contributes to how you live. Ask yourself:
- I care and respect the environment and mine
- I am aware of the risks around me
and adjust my lifestyle accordingly.
- I keep a calm home environment.
- I like to take care of my living space and
create a positive place to be.
- I try to live an environmentally friendly lifestyle.
- I attach importance to informing myself about topics from
global ecological importance and do my part to combat them.
Financial wellness is the place where you operate successfully
Financial expenses. Financial burdens are repeatedly seen as a common cause
of stress, anxiety and fear for students.
How good is your financial wellbeing? Check yourself against
- I have developed a financial plan for my future
and have a balance between spending on the present and saving on the future.
- I budget my expenses every month.
- I have enough money to make a living.
- My beliefs / values are all about money
harmonious with my behavior.
- I have a healthy relationship with money.
Professional well-being is about enjoying your work and
Appreciation of your contributions. This dimension of well-being promotes the personal
Satisfaction and enrichment in one's own life through work.
How good is your professional wellbeing? Check yourself
against these statements:
- I have a balance between work and the other
Areas of my life.
- My work has a purpose.
- I enjoy my work and enjoy doing what I do
- I use my skills and personal talents in the role
I have at work
- I do the job I want to do
- My work doesn't bother me very much
- I am optimistic about my current career and mine
Intellectual wellbeing means being open when you are
encounter new ideas and further expand your knowledge. It promotes
active participation in school, cultural and community activities.
How good is your intellectual wellbeing? Check yourself
against these statements:
- I'm looking for new challenges.
- I have certain intellectual goals.
- I pursue mentally stimulating interests or
- I have positive thoughts (a low level of
Negativity and cynicism).
- I would describe myself as a lifelong learner.
- I put time and energy for professional and
Physical wellbeing refers to maintaining a healthy body and
seek care if necessary. The one area that you all consider when you think about a
healthy lifestyle. Physical health is achieved through exercise, eating well,
Get enough sleep and watch for signs of illness and get
Help when needed.
How good is your physical well-being? Check yourself against
- I get enough sleep and wake up rested.
- I regularly eat nutritious meals that give me that
Energy that I need to get through the day.
- I get moderate to a total of 150 minutes
vigorous physical activity per week.
- I eat a balanced and nutritious diet.
- I practice safe sex.
- I do not use alcohol or in moderation, I am
Non-smokers and avoid drugs on the street.
- I am generally disease free.
- I am a reasonable weight for my height.
Social wellness helps you to perform social roles effectively
and convenient and create a support network. This dimension of well-being enables
They develop not only encouraging relationships with peers, but also intimate ones
Relationships with romantic partners.
Never as important as eating and exercising properly
Miss an important family event, an evening with your best friends or one
Eat with your family. We are social beings and whether extrovert or
Introverted, it is crucial to invest time and effort in our close social relationships
our ongoing mental health
How good is your social wellbeing? Check yourself against
- I find the time to stay healthy
Relationships with friends and family.
- I feel like I belong to a group or community and I do it
don't feel isolated.
- I respect others and their cultural identities.
- I am able to resolve conflicts in all areas of
- I am aware of the feelings of others and can
- I have at least three people with whom I have one
close trusting relationship.
- I am aware of my own and able to set and respect it
and other limits.
- I have satisfactory social interaction with
Your spiritual wellbeing includes your ability to discover
Purpose and meaning in your life and looks at how you are in contact with yours
Values, morals and a higher spiritual strength
How good is your spiritual wellbeing? Check yourself against
- I feel a general feeling of peace and well-being
in my life.
- I am aware of my own values and beliefs and
respect the values and beliefs of others.
- I think my life is meaningful and has
- I practice meditation, pray or deal with some
Type of growth practice.
- I have a general feeling of serenity.
- I believe in a higher power.
- I have meaning in my
- I trust others and can forgive others and
me and let go.
To be healthy, you have to make a conscious choice
Each of these areas is in a good place. Make time for each of them
Make sure you take time out for your health.
"There is no big step that makes this. There are many small steps. "-Unknown
Achieve your path to good health with our healthy lifestyle plan
Achieve your path to good health with our healthy lifestyle plan and unique weekly scorecard with 70 points!