The plan for the whole month is here! (yippeeeee)
Monthly training plan for weight loss
See Here and Here
See it here
We will mainly focus on the lower body and abs. We're going to do a round of 4 rounds that will look something like the one mentioned below.
Routes before / after training: –
- Gluteal stretch: 10 seconds, 4 repetitions per side
- Toe Toucher: – 10 repetitions, 2 times
- Crossover Reverse Lunge: – 10 repetitions per side
- Superman: – 3 seconds, 5 repetitions
- Jumping Jacks: 60 reps, 30 seconds rest
- Side hops: 60 repetitions, 30 seconds rest
- Dumbbell Squats: – 20 reps
- Dumbbell lunges: – 15 repetitions per leg
- Dumbbell calf increased: – 30 full repetitions or 60 half repetitions. To understand the difference between full and half repetitions, see here.
It is recommended that you only do half repetitions if you experience pain in your ankles while doing the full range of motion for this exercise. Otherwise it is not necessary
- Crunches: – 30 reps, do not use a dumbbell
- Elbow to knee crunch: – 30 reps, do not use a dumbbell
Although I would recommend doing 4 circuits in total, if you find it too difficult, you can stop at 3 as well. But anything else won't be as effective as it should be.
Take a 1-minute break between exercises (as these exercises are difficult) and take a 3-minute break between circles.
So the entire session with everything should last about 40 minutes.
In this workout, the distances before and after the workout are the same.
For folks who go to the gym – 20 minutes of moderate-intensity cardio, including a brisk walk on the treadmill / elliptical machine. You can also use a bicycle machine, but make sure the intensity is moderate.
For folks who do it at home – folks who don't go to the gym can take a brisk walk outside the house in a park, or you can do step-ups. You can use your home steps for step-ups.
When doing step-ups, try to do this moderately as well, otherwise you could injure yourself.
When I say moderate, it means you should be able to speak while you exercise. If not, it means you are running out of breath and need to slow down.
Same as week2 day1. See it here
Same as week 2 day2.
Same as week 2 day 3
This concludes week 2. Week 3 is the same as week 1. See it here and here.
Week 4 is the same as week 2.
Once you have completed all four weeks, you are sure to see some reduction in your body fat percentage, which will also lead to some weight loss.
You will feel more energetic, stronger, and fit.
But make sure you don't cheat with your diet and sleep too often. Waiting for your feedback 🙂
You are also welcome to read –