This post is an obvious answer to readers' inquiries for Best Pre-Workout Foods.
We sincerely try to help as many people as possible become healthier. Even if just one of you is able to find inspiration to lose weight and change your life, we will be satisfied that our hard work has paid off!
Trust me, it's not easy to do a post at the reader's request after driving 60 km a day and working 9 hours in the office. I am very connected to my blog not only because it is a platform on which I can express myself, but also because you have placed your trust in us in such a short time. I feel responsible to all of you! Phew, get too emotional today!
Anyway, let me give you some food options to have after your workout. Please don't hesitate to add more to the list by leaving your comments.
Best post-workout foods
Protein and carbohydrates are the two ingredients for a good post-workout meal. You should take your post-workout meal within 20-40 minutes of cooling down.
- Eggs are 70 calories each, but contain 6.3 grams of protein. You can have eggs boiled right after your workout as it barely takes time. You can also have egg salad, recipe here.
- Banana also has good carbohydrates and pottasium.
- Salmon – protein + omega 3 fatty acids
- Fruits like pineapple, kiwi, which are rich in antioxidants
- Low-fat yogurt with fruits
- Tuna – Low in fat, high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids
- Protein Shake – I'll be upgrading a protein supplement soon.
- Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Buttermilk – great post workout drink
- Finally water. Drink as much water as possible after your workout
Let us know if you have more information to add to the list!
You are also welcome to read –
Previous articleHealthy Whole Grain Apple Walnut Jaggery Cake Recipe
A girl next door who ignored her health for studies is now seeking a healthy life in a leaner body and sharing her journey online.