Cinnamon helps stabilize blood sugar (which is great for weight loss). A few splashes in your morning tea or cereal will do! Cinnamon is high in manganese, iron, calcium, and fiber. Cinnamon helps prevent fat from being stored and enables you to lose weight. Cinnamon also delays the passage of food from the stomach into the intestines. As a result, you will feel satisfied longer and eat less. This will help you lose weight. Studies show that belly fat is more sensitive to the effects of cinnamon than fat from other parts of the body.
We are trying many expensive ways to lose weight. Why don't we try the ingredients available in the kitchen?
Ten grams (about 2.1 teaspoons) of ground cinnamon contain:
Things Needed to Make Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
Method of making cinnamon tea for weight loss
- Make a thin powder out of the cinnamon sticks. Keep these in a box for everyday use.
- Take 2 cups of water and boil this water with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Filter the water and set aside to let cool.
- Take 1 cup of water and add a teaspoon of honey and mix thoroughly.
- Drink this cup of honey, cinnamon tea early in the morning an hour before your breakfast.
- The rest of the liquid can be consumed at night before going to bed.
Pictures that clearly show the process:
Please note –
- Add honey after the liquid has cooled as the heat will affect the properties of the honey.
- Always make sure that you are using fresh cinnamon.
- It is also important that you eat a nutritious but little free diet and exercise regularly.
- Adding a teaspoon of cinnamon to your daily diet can definitely reduce your appetite and help you lose weight and even layers of fat around your stomach.
I kind of liked the taste. It's sweet and tasty. Try this out for 2 weeks and share your experience with this 🙂
This was suggested to me by my friend and of course I'm in the middle, I will publish results soon. Before attempting this, check your weight and post-class weight.
Did you like DIY: Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss? Please inform us !
You are also welcome to read –
Previous articleWomen's Health and Self-Assessment – Cancer Awareness