This Blueberry Peach Crisp is a wonderful summer dessert loaded with fruit, and a lightly sweetened crisp oat topping.
Blueberry Peach Crisp
I’m a sucker for pies, crisps and cobblers. There’s something about eating a hot gooey crisp with a cold scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt cream that really does it for me!! Delicious served warm out of the oven. For a Fall fruit crisp, you make also like this Cinnamon Apple Crisp.
Sweet ripe summer peaches and blueberries are the perfect combination in this fruit crisp. Once baked the blueberries burst in a lovely blue shade that seeps through the crisp and some on top. And this recipe couldn’t be any easier!
The topping is crisp and not too sweet. Perfect to bring to a potluck, make for the family or to serve guests too.
Variations and Tips
- To make this Gluten-Free swap out the flour for a gluten-free flour mix and use gluten-free oats.
- You can use frozen fruit in place of fresh, although it may not be as sweet.
- Make it even lighter by using less crisp topping on top.
More Fruit Desserts You Will Love
Blueberry Peach Crisp
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 55 mins
This Blueberry Peach Crisp is a wonderful summer dessert loaded with fruit, and delicious served warm out of the oven.
For the Filling:
- 5 yellow peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, about 6 oz
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
For the Topping:
- 1 cup uncooked quick or rolled oats, *
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour, *
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, not packed
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup half stick butter, melted
Heat oven to 375F degrees.
Combine peaches, blueberries, agave nectar, lemon juice and zest in large bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss until fruit is coated.
Place fruit in an ungreased pie dish. Mix remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake about 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
Serve with a scoop of ice cream or frozen yogurt, if desired.
*To make this Gluten-Free swap out the flour for a gluten-free flour mix and use gluten-free oats.
Serving: 1/8th, Calories: 203kcal, Carbohydrates: 35.5g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 15.5mg, Sodium: 2mg, Fiber: 2.5g, Sugar: 24g
Blue Smart Points: 8
Green Smart Points: 8
Purple Smart Points: 7
Points +: 6
Keywords: blueberry crisp, crisp, fruit crisp, peach crisp
posted August 29, 2020 by Gina
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Get new free recipes and exclusive content delivered right to your inbox: